Re: For Sale at Durham Central Park Cohousing - Two Condos!
From: Ron Ingram (ingramr88gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 06:25:28 -0700 (PDT)
Hey there!

I am currently living in jackson place cohousing in seattle, wa. I am
originally from north carolina, proud tar heel born and tar heel bred.

Right now I am in the process of forming a company but would love to move
home and headquarter my company from my home state.

Can we set up time to chat more about this? I will be in the bull city the
first or second week of November depending on the outcome of the
election.....I pray to God all goes well with either outcome.

Best,

Ron