[Event] Today (10/21) @ 4PM Eastern: Navigating Sexual Assault in Community
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 10:40:39 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings everyone…

Come join Amanda Rain and the good folks from the Foundation for Intentional
Community (FIC) as we take a look at the hard stuff — together.

Event: Navigating Sexual Assault in Community
When: October 21 @ 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM EDT
Where: Virtual Conference (Zoom!) Price: $10 - $48

Members of intentional communities are not immune to sexual abuse problems. And
as intentional communities, we have a unique opportunity to navigate sexual
assault with clear communication, empathy, and accountability. Join us and
Amanda Rain of Speaking the Unspeakable® to develop shared definitions, clear
community agreements, processes around accountability, and collective
understanding of consent practices.

A few more details and registration is here:
https://www.ic.org/event/sexual-assault/

In case you cannot make the live event, sign up and you’ll receive the
recording! I hope to see you there. :)

Cordially,
Neil

Coho/US. Events team volunteer
https://www.cohousing.org
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
https://www.cohousingresearchnetwork.org
Co-Director. Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)
https://www.ic.org
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing
https://www.swansway.com