Re: Question about accepted norms in the common space
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 10:34:17 -0700 (PDT)
We have a noise agreement https://mosaic-commons.org/noise developed many
years after move-in but it is only about morning, evening, and construction.

And a fragrance agreement https://mosaic-commons.org/fragrances that was
made before move-in because we have many people allergic to such things.

We also chose a gas fireplace to account for the fact that someone (me) is
allergic to firewood.

But in terms of creating a culture of caring about such things I have to
agree with those who have said--you have to ask individuals to stop what
they are doing. They don't know they are bothering you unless you tell them.

Liz Magill
Mosaic Commons Cohousing in Berlin, MA