Re: Question about accepted norms in the common space
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 10:51:33 -0700 (PDT)
We don't. If people say they need/want something, we generally make sure
that our common house  provides that option.

It varies based on how much cost it is to the rest of us more than on
anything else. So we agreed to no fragrances because most of us already
don't use them. 2 of the 3 washing machines are fragrance free.

We don't have restrictions of firewood in people's yards or homes, but do
have it in the common house.

Remember that in consensus, or consent, we are not looking for what is
"right and true" but rather "what works for our community." So we don't
need to evaluate what other's state --- we only need to decide if we can
live with that.
If we can't live with it, then the people involved talk to each other about
finding something both parties can live with.

Liz Mosaic Commons.