Re: Question about accepted norms in the common space - follow-up Q
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 05:42:14 -0700 (PDT)
Patti Millar <patti [at] coachthink.com>
after deleting quoted digest.

What has worked well to encourage and assist members who feel
overwhelmed with coming up with menus that address all the diversity
and feed a big crowd? It seems to me that we have more people who are
willing to cook than do, and that part of that is because feeling
responsible for covering all of those bases seems challenging.