Monan's Rill needs our help
From: Marty Maskall (mmaskallgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 17:14:58 -0700 (PDT)
About 10 years ago I spent a wonderful weekend at Monan's Rill in Sonoma
County at a facilitation seminar taught by Laird Schaub.  Recently I learned
that Monan's Rill has experienced devastating losses in the Glass Fire,
which burned more than 67,000 acres in Napa and Sonoma Counties. The
residents are all safe, figuring out next steps as a community, but 12 of
the 13 homes have burned in the fire, and the land looks very different now.
I just made a donation through GoFundMe.  They really need our help.

Learn more at http://www.monansrill.org/   I hope some of you can help them
too.  Our donations truly make a difference.

Marty Maskall

Fair Oaks EcoHousing (near Sacramento)

Where we are newly-moved in and grateful to be safe