wanted: short cohousing presentation
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 11:51:21 -0700 (PDT)
I somehow accidentally volunteered myself to give a presentation (for a
"lunch and learn" at work) on cohousing.  Rather than re-invent the wheel,
I wanted to see if anyone else had some existing content to share.

I want to cover things like: what is cohousing, where did cohousing come
from, why people live in cohousing, maybe some pictures of existing
cohousing communities, pointers to additional information.

It might be fun to share a couple great cohousing common meal recipes if
you have some of those (and you know you do.)

(I will then move on to my own cohousing community, why I live here, and
photos. If anyone happens to have content lying around on Mosaic Commons,
I'll happily take that, but I'm guessing you don't or I'd already know
you! 😁)

Also, if you are currently building a new cohousing community, or if you
have units for sale in an existing community, and you want me to give you a
shout-out, let me know. My company is small, but you never know. People are
buying houses all over since the company went remote.

Diana
Mosaic Commons
Berlin, MA