Re: Contents of Cohousing - attracting buyers
From: Maggi (librarymaggigmail.com)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 11:47:22 -0700 (PDT)
Carol --

Our community has regular tours on Sunday afternoons. They are drop-in, but
we also promote them with potential members. All new members, with some
very few exceptions, must do the tour, attend a meal (not right now,
obviously), and attend a meeting before moving in. A full tour takes
about an hour and a half and includes tours of three common houses, grounds
of all three communities, and viewing the interior of any available units.
I've been helping lead tours for over fifteen years now! It's one of my
most favorite things to do.

Since we have had to pause our tour schedule, we made a virtual tour for
interested folks. This is not a substitute, but at least gives them a taste
of the kind of patter we share on our tour.
https://www.touchstonecohousing.org/ann-arbor-cohousing-virtual-tour/

Maggi Rohde
Touchstone Cohousing, Ann Arbor, MI