Help needed with Nuts and Bolts
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 16:03:59 -0700 (PDT)
As you have (hopefully!) heard by now, the last cohousing conference of
2020 is just around the corner.  We'll be gathering online for Nuts and
Bolts of Community on Nov 7.  All the details available here:
https://www.cohousing.org/2020-nuts/

We need a couple more volunteer room hosts for this event.  Room hosts
receive free registration and provide a very important service of
supporting speakers and managing zoom rooms.

Please share this request with others in your community who might be
interested.  Contact me (karencohous [at] gmail.com) for more information.

--
Karen Gimnig
Communications Director