ICYMI :: We are lost. We've lost so much in so short a time... [bruce springsteen video 2:45 min]
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 17:35:17 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone…

This short 2:45 min message names some of what’s missing. After a couple of
listens, I feel both sad, mad, hopeful and powerful.

Today Bruce Springsteen (@springsteen) Tweeted: We are lost. We've lost so much
in so short a time. Listen to his spoken words here:
https://twitter.com/springsteen/status/1321507795150106624?s=20

I hope this finds you and your loved ones staying healthy and safe.

In community,
Neil

Coho/US. Events team volunteer
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Director. Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing