Help for a Welcome Kit
From: David Jaggar (davidjaggargmail.com)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 10:26:50 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,
*I have been asked to prepare a welcome kit for new members. I searched the
archives for the cohousing list but did not find much, and the addresses
that might have been useful contacts were no longer active. I was wondering
if anyone reading this and who has suggestions from their own community
would willing to send me or give me access to any document you have on this
topic.*
*Thanks in advance, David. (davidjaggar [at] gmail.com <davidjaggar [at]
gmail.com>)*