Re: Contents of Cohousing - attracting buyers
From: Martie Weatherly (mhweatherlyearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 10:40:56 -0700 (PDT)
You sell the community before you sell the house. Whether on a tour or at an
information meeting, you sell the characteristics of cohousing - caring for
your neighbors, working and playing together, making decisions together, why
the houses are clustered, the use of the common house, etc. If people are more
interested in having their dream home, they probably don't see the value of
cohousing.

If they see the value of cohousing, the house is not the most important thing.

Martie Weatherly
Liberty Village
Frederick MD