Re: Contents of Cohousing - attracting buyers
From: Barbara Baatz (beejay.baatzgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2020 10:32:20 -0800 (PST)
Hi!
I am applying for membership in a cohousing community and, as part of the
admission process, I have been asked to research how various cohousing
communities handle the resale of units. What are the procedures and
policies that cohousing communities have put in place to handle the
turnover of community members and the integration of new members?

Many thanks for help in understanding the subtleties in this transition
process.

Bee Jay

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 1:41 PM Martie Weatherly <mhweatherly [at]
earthlink.net>