[Online Event] Nov 11 :: 4 PM-6 PM Eastern :: Meet These Communities with Openings for New Members
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 14:41:33 -0800 (PST)
Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC) presents….

Event: Meet These Communities with Openings for New Members
When: November 11 @ 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM EDT
Where: Virtual Conference (Zoom!)
Price: $10 - $48

Want to find an intentional community with openings for new members?

There is a community out there that’s looking for you! During the second event
in our new series, “Meet the Communities,” we welcome intentional communities
that have openings right now for new members, volunteers, and residents to join
us for a lively online event. We will learn about each community through
presentations and panel discussion followed by Q&A from all of you. Join us and
meet these unique intentional communities from across the US…. Dancing Rabbit
Ecovillage, Alpenglow Cohousing, Innisfree Village, Heart 2 Heart Farms, and
Adawehi Wellness Village.

Learn more about each of those communities and register here
https://www.ic.org/event/community-openings/

In case you cannot make the live event, you’ll still receive the session
recording!

Cordially,
Neil

Events team volunteer. Cohousing Association
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Director. Foundation for Intentional Community
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing