Woodshop? Maker Space?
From: Bryan Bowen (bryancaddispc.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 08:23:34 -0800 (PST)
Hey Everyone,

Scott Drennan (of forming Treehouse Village Ecohousing in Nova Scotia) and
I are doing a talk this weekend at CohoUS's Nuts and Bolts of Community
<https://www.cohousing.org/2020-nuts/schedule/> Simple Series workshop this
weekend. We'll be talking about workshop/maker spaces in cohousing.

I thought I'd crowdsource some info from this group. If you have photos of
projects that happened in your shop that were inspiring, or photos of the
shop itself that you're proud of, or anything you'd like to share, please
email them to me at bryan [at] caddispc.com.

If you want to be a part of that discussion, please join us. Should be a
fun place for folks to share what's worked for their communities and to
learn what might make their spaces better, or instruct forming groups on
how to plan for their spaces.

Thanks -

-b

*Check out: Caddis Community Partners! <http://caddiscommunitypartners.com>*

BRYAN BOWEN    |    PRINCIPAL   |    AIA   |    LEED AP

*caddis collaborative*
1510 Zamia Ave #103
Boulder, CO 80304
303 443 3629
caddispc.com

*NOTE: **Our **physical **offices are closed due to the pandemic. We are
happy to meet with you via video conference. We are still conducting
construction site visits. Thanks for your patience and understanding.*