Re: Help for a Welcome Kit
From: Mac Thomson (macthomsonme.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 13:47:45 -0800 (PST)
We have a fairly extensive orientation and integration process that we’ve
recently beefed up in anticipation of developing Phase 2. You can find our
material here <https://www.heartwoodcohousing.com/for-new-members.html>.

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"It is well to remember that the entire population of the universe, with one
trifling exception, is composed of others."
        - Andrew J. Holmes