Re: Contents of Cohousing - attracting buyers
From: Mac Thomson (macthomsonme.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 13:52:00 -0800 (PST)
Our mantra goes something like…

Our vision is to build a dream community, not dream homes, …, but BTW, we
happen to have built gorgeous, environmentally responsible homes.

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"It is a worthy thing to fight for one's own freedom; it is another sight finer
to fight for another man's."
                - Mark Twain