Re: Coronavirus mitigation methods
From: Jerry Koch-Gonzalez (jerrysociocracyforall.org)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 07:19:07 -0800 (PST)
Air exchange is important. Using your kitchen hood fan when people are
using the space even if you are not cooking. Putting a box fan in a window
blowing out is another simple low-cost strategy to get fresh air into the
space. You can buy a CO2 monitor as a cheap way to approximate that.
Jerry Koch-Gonzalez  Pioneer Valley Cohousing Community
<http://cohousing.com/>

To talk to me about sociocracy or NVC, go here:
https://talktojerry.youcanbook.me