Ownership of more than one unit
From: Fiona Frank (fionafrankgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 23:22:48 -0800 (PST)
What you haven’t talked about is power relationships between landlords and
tenants who are also members.  We have this here at Lancaster cohousing in
the uk  and are looking at dealing with it as an experiment by using an
‘arms length’ agent to collect rents and do other tenancy management tasks
We’re trying to put through a proposal for people to be able to lend money
to Lancaster cohousing in order for the community to purchase one or two of
the homes that are currently for sale, in order to create long term
tenancies for people who couldn’t otherwise buy here.