[Online Event Reminders] Nov 11, 12, 18 and 19, and link to access to previous ones
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 14:23:26 -0800 (PST)
Hello everyone.

I hope this finds you and your loved ones staying healthy and safe.

Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC) presents….

Meet These Communities with Openings for New Members
November 11 @ 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM EST

Activism in Intentional Communities, Community in Activism
November 12 @ 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM EST

Learning the Art of Listening – an undervalued game-changer!
November 18 @ 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM EST

Community Connect, an online networking event!
November 19 @ 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM EST

Learn more about each one of these events and important conversations here
https://www.ic.org/events/. You can also register on that page. Sliding scale.

We look forward to many of you joining in.

-=-=-

Great news for you and many others… We have gathered the recordings of past
workshops and events - which you can rent or purchase. You will find them all
here https://vimeo.com/showcase/7272915.

-=-=-

In community,
Neil

Events Team Volunteer. Cohousing Association
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Director. Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing