Cohousing Merchandise for you and yours. 🥳🛍
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 14:45:18 -0800 (PST)
Greetings all

I imagine some of you might remember when Coho/US had a store with buttons,
books and other cohousing flavored merchandise.

Well, the Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC) with a little influencing
from me and with their usual big open loving heart for the cohousing community
has included cohousing teeshirts, tank tops and sweatshirts in its new store. 🎉

Along with cohousing merchandise, you’ll find other products
https://www.bonfire.com/store/intentional-community-store/.

Happy shopping and gifting!
Neil

Events Team Volunteer. Cohousing Association
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Director. Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing

P.S. I am happy to pass on ideas for other products and language.