contents of cohousing - non resident members
From: CJ Q (homeschoolvideogmail.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 17:48:49 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,
If non resident members are still paying dues and do not have residents in
their house, can the cohousing community legally limit what services the
non-resident uses? For example, can they still participate in certain
meetings and non-conflict resolution meetings?  At least to see how the
leader runs it to learn from them?  I"m wondering how much they can limit
someone.

Thanks,
Carol
(house still up for rent - get to know the community before you move in, I
wish I had.  Some groups fit your personality better than others.)