Have you used the Mosaic cohousing software / website?
From: Jamison Hermann (jamison.hermanngmail.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 09:22:05 -0800 (PST)
Hi! I'm doing some research on behalf of Village Hill Cohousing in
Northampton, MA. The community is looking into using the Mosaic platform
for communications, scheduling, sharing documents, etc.

Mosaic was developed by Sean Davey of Sonora Cohousing in Tuscon, AZ, whose
business was formerly known as Zen Lunatics, in case that rings any bells.
The website to learn more about Mosaic is www.cohousing.site .

Have you used this platform/website? Would you have a few minutes to talk
about it on the phone with me in the next week or so? Please reply back to
me if so!

Thanks — hope all is well with you and your communities.

Jamison

--
Jamison Hermann
jhermann.com