FOR SALE: 2BR/1BA ground-floor unit at Pleasant Hill Cohousing (SF Bay Area California)
From: Susan HEDGPETH (hedgpethberkeley.edu)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 11:54:14 -0800 (PST)
Hi cohousers!

This is a great opportunity!  We only have 2 of these ground level 2BR
units in our community, so it's a bit unusual to have one available for
sale.  Details below and on the attached flyer.

If interested, please respond to *PHCHinquiry [at] gmail.com
<PHCHinquiry [at] gmail.com>*, not to me.  Thanks.
-Susan

FOR SALE BY OWNER
2-BED/1-BATH GROUND-FLOOR UNIT AT PLEASANT HILL COHOUSING
$450,000

•Approx. 900 square feet
•Accessible open floor plan
•2 bedrooms & 1 bathroom
•Gas cooking range, new refrigerator
•Front and back patios with garden, storage shed and prolific fig tree.
•Energy efficient passive solar design, low-e windows, high insulation
values, low-flow toilet, and hydronic radiant heating.
•Location and vegetation help keep this unit cooler.
•Monthly condo fee: $470 (includes water, sewer, garbage, gas, heat, WiFi)
•Year built: 2001

Pleasant Hill Cohousing is a multigenerational community of 32 households
where neighbors socialize and support each other, kids play safely in a
neighborhood full of familiar faces, and finding company is as easy as
walking down the path.

Amenities include: two guest bedrooms for use by residents' guests, spa and
solar-heated pool, wood workshop and clay studio with kiln, shared garden
with large rotating dual drum composter and chicken coop, three 220v
electric car charging stations, two bike sheds with repair shop, outdoor
and indoor play structures for kids, laundry room, sitting/TV room, craft
room, and teen room, large great room and kitchen for common meals and
events, solar panels power common areas.

The community is located adjacent to an elementary school and the Iron
Horse Regional Trail, on which you can walk or bike about a mile to reach
the Pleasant Hill BART station. Within a few miles you can find a wide
range of shops, restaurants and parks in Pleasant Hill, Concord, and Walnut
Creek.

More photos at www.flickr.com/2258lisalane

Questions? Contact PHCHinquiry [at] gmail.com and we will forward to the owners.

LEARN MORE ABOUT PLEASANT HILL COHOUSING AT PHCH.ORG <http://phch.org/>

Buyers with brokers/agents are welcome but will be responsible for any
related costs or fees.

*About the pandemic:* During this time of COVID-19, to protect each other,
we have had to change the way we socialize. But there are still tremendous
benefits to living in cohousing, even during this difficult time. Because
our community was designed to encourage social interaction, we have many
opportunities to see and support each other during our day-to-day lives,
such as talking while on our patios, getting groceries for each other,
going for walks, finding ways for kids to play, all while physically
distanced. We're also having lots of Zoom gatherings for both business and
pleasure. Feel free to ask us for more details.

Pleasant Hill Cohousing
Pleasant Hill, CA
San Francisco Bay Area
http://phch.org