Unit selection
From: Ruth Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 05:04:37 -0800 (PST)
Hi, Abe ++
Congratulations on building!

We, each household,  chose our first three choices.    Having three choices
each guaranteed we’d each get one of our first three preferences though,  and
it worked out beautifully.
 I think in the end everyone got their first choice— this was way back when
over TWENTY[!!] years ago.  Numbers had recently been invented.  So I don’t
remember precisely.

I think that Sharon is right— prices are soft until the very end—  finishes
chosen by the actual buy can make a real difference.
Keep us posted!
ruth
Ruth J Hirsch
Cantines Island, Saugerties