Re: Common House Kitchen Master List recommendations
From: Bonnie Fergusson (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 08:28:52 -0800 (PST)
      Ours is Another Community very happy with our Corelle dishes, light,
unbreakable, stack easily, fit in dishwasher nicely, dry quickly.  We are 20
years from move in and started with a lot of donated stuff, gradually replaced
with restaurant quality things.  Good quality pots and pans of various sizes
are worth the money.  Forget the old donated nonstick and aluminum pans, you’ll
just end up throwing them out shortly.  Get measuring spoons and cups with the
size stamped into the metal so it can’t wear off.  Wine glasses are useful for
those celebrations which are surprisingly frequent.  Be sure to have a
designated place for all the instruction manuals for all the appliances big and
small.  Saves time hunting for them years later.  Large Pyrex baking pans for
all those casseroles are essential.  And large ladles for the soups.  Happy
cooking.Bonnie FergussonSwans Market CohousingOakland, CA

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Monday, November 16, 2020, 5:15 AM, Nancy Lowe <sciencecandance [at]