Re: Common House Kitchen Master List recommendations
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 20:09:15 -0800 (PST)

> On Nov 16, 2020, at 8:09 PM, Muriel Kranowski <murielk [at] vt.edu> wrote:
>
> I second Bonnie's suggestions, but speaking from our experience, Corelle
> plates are not unbreakable.

They changed their formula a few years ago and are now breakable. But not as
fragile as they look.

There is a lot online about it. As I remember the French are the only ones with
unbreakable now.

I also wanted to add stemless wine glasses to the recommendation list. Much
easier to hold, stack, wash, etc. And can be used for deserts as well.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC