Did you move into a cohousing community in 2020?
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 17:29:54 -0800 (PST)
Hello everyone.

I hope this finds you and your loved ones staying healthy and safe.  I am
looking for folks who moved into a Cohousing community this year.  The NYT is
writing an article about Intentional Communities and would like to interview
someone who joined/moved into a community this year.

If you are someone who fits that criteria, please email me directly at neil
[at] ic.org <mailto:neil [at] ic.org> and I will connect you to the author.

Take care
Neil

Events Team Volunteer. Cohousing Association
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Director. Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing