Unit price and budget questions
From: Toni Elliott (tonialianigmail.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 17:35:26 -0800 (PST)
Hello all,

I'm involved in a very young, just-trying-to-get-off-the-ground community
in Washington State, Puyallup CoHousing. I'm part of the legal/finance
circle and I've been tasked with gathering some data.

The first set of data we are looking for are regarding new or
in-construction communities. We are trying to get some sort of idea on how
affordable we can make our community (we want to make it available for as
many people as possible). So we are asking about::

   -

   Number of units in your community
   -

   Square footage of common house and of individual units
   -

   Cost of unit

The next item is about the budget. We were wondering if anyone would be
willing to share their budget/chart of accounts with us. We are trying to
figure out what our budget will look like pre- and post- construction.

If the budget question has been asked before, please let me know. I've
tried to search the archive for the budget info but found nothing.

Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to interacting more on this list! I
attended the Nuts and Bolts Conference and had so much fun!!

Toni Elliott-Steinke
Puyallup CoHousing