Top 10 Reasons to Partner with CohoUS
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 14:25:19 -0800 (PST)
Whether you are an established community or a forming group just getting
started, CohoUS wants to partner with you through a new program for 2021.

Why partner with CohoUS?  We're so glad you asked!

Reason #10
Try out an “abundance” model of investment. There is enough for everyone.
Community partnership invests in  CohoUS so CohoUS can invest in community
without having to sell each ad or registration.

Reason #9
Make your community stronger. By attending our events and learning from
other communities and experts your community will get better and better at
doing what you do.

Reason #8
Connect the cohousing universe. There is no bigger resource for cohousing
than CohoUS with cohousing.org and the other resources we maintain with
your support.

Reason #7
Increase innovation! Cohousing is a great place for the new ideas our world
needs to germinate. More cohousing events and more cohousing communities
means more great ideas.

Reason #6
Keep our staff. Karin and Karen make a great team. If we are going to keep
both of them, we need support from our community of communities.

Reason #5
You don’t want your new neighbor to be a “just an HOA” guy. Use your free
classifieds to find a real cohouser!

Reason #4
Stable CohoUS. A partnership model is an ideal way to provide stable,
consistent financial support so the association can focus on great services
for everyone in cohousing.

Reason #3
Your neighbors will join you!  With free registration for your full
community, more of your neighbors will come to cohousing events and learn
about how to do cohousing better.

Reason #2
Great learning at our online events - six events in 2021

*And the #1 reason to partner with CohoUS for 2021 is . . . . *
*More cohousing! *Your support of CohoUS supports our mission of bringing
more and better cohousing to the US.

Established Communities:
https://www.cohousing.org/community-partner-program/

Forming/Building Communities:
https://www.cohousing.org/community-launch-program/

For more information, please reply to this message. I'd be glad to set up a
call with you to discuss the benefits of these new programs.

--
Karen Gimnig
Communications Director