Re: Top 10 Reasons to Partner with CohoUS
From: Kathryn McCamant (kmccamantcohousing-solutions.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 16:46:43 -0800 (PST)
Us too!!! Nevada City Cohousing agreed to participate in the 2021 Community
Partnership Program, and hoping to get more of my neighbors attending your
conferences next year!

I just want to remind everyone that there is NO outside support for CohoUS
other than cohousers and want-to-be cohousers. And CohoUS is the #1 way people
find cohousing these days. Can you even imagine not have the CohoUS
directory??? We could go back to the early days when you could send my office a
self addressed envelope and we would send you a printed lists of all the
communities we knew of by snail mail.......

Katie
--
Kathryn McCamant, President
CoHousing Solutions

T.530.478.1970  C.916.798.4755

www.cohousing-solutions.com

On 11/19/20, 4:41 PM, "Cohousing-L on behalf of Mac Thomson via Cohousing-L"
<cohousing-l-bounces+kmccamant=cohousing-solutions.com [at] cohousing.org on
behalf of cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org> wrote:

    Thank you Karen for all the work that you and everyone at Coho/US does to
support the cohousing movement.

    I’m happy to inform you that we just finished our Membership team meeting
at which we decided to join the new Community Partnership Program. You’ll be
receiving our payment of $750 very soon.

    --
    Mac Thomson

    Heartwood Cohousing
    Southwest Colorado
    http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

    "Have the gumption to live differently AND the sense to let everyone else
live differently."