Re: Common House Kitchen Master List recommendations
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 06:31:17 -0800 (PST)
Paul Cottle <pwcottle [at] gmail.com>
after putting attachment at:
http://l.cohousing.org/little-mtn-kitchen-list.xlsx

Cohousing-L does not distribute attachments including html.
or alternatives see http://justcomm.org/jc-faq.htm#Q10

BTW I was unfamiliar with Little Mountain Cohousing
and it was not in the Cohousing directory at
https://www.cohousing.org/directory/

That is because it is in Canada...  See
Cohousing in Vancouver
https://www.littlemountaincohousing.ca/

 Kitchen Master List recommendations

Melinda,

Here is a template I made from my own efforts to stock our common kitchen
for a group of 25 households.  Maybe it will be helpful to you.

Cheers,
-Paul Cottle

Little Mountain Cohousing