Cooperative car sharing at Lancaster Cohousing
From: Fiona Frank (fionafrankgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 03:26:01 -0800 (PST)
Dear Cohousing List!

An update, we held this meeting (described below) on zoom on Weds 15th July
and about 25 people joined us!  It's recorded on youtube here:...
https://youtu.be/m2KVl7SdjQY

A few people have said that you'd like to talk with Miles about taking on
his software and adapting it for wider use.  If you'd like to talk about
car sharing in cohousing and more specifically about looking at our car
sharing website, please join a new  "cohousingcarsharing" SLACK CHANNEL
that I've set up for this purpose:   " Sign up here, from any device:
https://join.slack.com/t/cohousingcarsharing/shared_invite/zt-izyy8djr-e7ViVJCnN6TTMdSiuGA72Q
"
, introduce yourselves and carry on!

best wishes from Fiona, Lancaster Cohousing, northern UK