Re: Mobile Home Communities Everyone Can Afford (almost)
From: Brian Bartholomew (bartholomew.brianyahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 22:58:01 -0800 (PST)
 Sharon Villines <sharon [at] sharonvillines.com> writes:

> HAS ANYONE CONSIDERED A MOBILE HOME PARK?

Yes, I think it came up again around the time you first announced
affordablecohousing.com.

I checked out a defunct mobile home park site in my area around 2003
or 2004. I thought since it was empty there would not be current
residents who would object to coho. My mistake, city residents were
voting to ban cheaper forms of housing, so their houses would become
worth more. The city council was not going to allow the reopening of
a mobile home park. The city council also limits the number of how
many homeless people can be fed at one meal.

Brian