Re: Mobile Home Communities Everyone Can Afford (almost)
From: Jessie Kome (jehakome.com)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 13:32:25 -0800 (PST)
Hi-

Many of the state and local governments that receive Community Development
Block Grants (CDBG) use funding to assist preservation of affordable housing,
both rental and owner, principally for low- and moderate-income persons. About
38,000 households nationwide benefited from rehab assistance in the 2020
reporting year. Local staff who work with CDBG are frequently knowledgeable
about housing needs and possibilities in their communities.

More info on CDBG housing is available here:

https://www.hudexchange.info/programs/cdbg/housing-activities/

Grantee contact info is available at the HUD exchange.info site as well.

-Jessie Handforth Kome
Eastern Village Cohousing
Silver Spring, Maryland

Currently mobile