Re: Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization for the Common House
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 15:05:08 -0800 (PST)
I used to have one in my home and loved it. The air smelled clean and fresh all
the time to everyone who came in. They didn’t comment right away but when the
subject came up, would say I noticed that it smelled so nice in here. I didn’t
have it measured but it took care of mold allergies.

The articles on the newer technology seem to have confirmed that it works. They
also have ozone protection so that isn’t a concern. My older machine also had
one.

It is important to choose one with the monitor that tells you when it needs to
be cleaned. It won’t work with any amount of dust and you won’t notice until
the air is unclean enough to notice.

Sharon