Re: Moving back from concensus?
From: Martie Weatherly (mhweatherlyearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 06:47:17 -0800 (PST)
Re moving back from consensus: I suggest that you investigate what problems you
are having with consensus. It is not easy and it is different from the
competitive and individualistic culture we live in. But it does work if the
community is educated in how to use it.

In our twenty year old community, we have more challenges now than we did at
the beginning, mainly because we have not kept up with educating our newer
people and re-educating ourselves. There is nothing like taking two emotional
opposing points of view and working out a solution that works for everyone. It
is possible and it is more important than ever that we learn how to work things
out. together.

Martie Weatherly
Liberty Village
Frederick MD