Re: Moving back from concensus?
From: Max Tite (maxtitegmail.com)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 09:54:00 -0800 (PST)
Or from those who have moved from consensus to sociocracy?

We have been exploring it (sociocracy} but other than incorporating some
practices of meeting management have made no moves to do so so far.

Some years ago, Monterey moved from consensus to modified consensus where
two are required to block a proposal rather than one.

Max Tite
Monterey Cohousing
Minnesota