One Bedroom / One Bath Resale in Durham's Newest Cohousing Community
From: Pat McAulay (villagehearthcohousinggmail.com)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 23:41:37 -0800 (PST)
1 Bedroom / 1 Bath, Floor Plan A, 641sf
Village Hearth Never-occupied Move-in Ready Home

   - Covered front porch
   - Single story / no-barrier entry
   - Vaulted ceilings / skylight
   - Full kitchen
   - Accessible bathroom w/ roll-in shower
   - Cable & internet included in HOA dues
   - Generous closets & kitchen cabinets
   - Stainless appliances, window treatments & ceiling fans
   - Laundry facilities in Common House
   - Sale price $309,000

Two parking spaces / electric car charging station / 450sf workshop

Village Hearth Cohousing in Durham, NC, is the first 55+ LGBT & Allies
cohousing community in the US. Completed in May 2020, our neighbors have
moved from many parts of the country bringing together a wonderful mix of
folks creating community. We are grateful every day for the ways in which
we are able to interact and be good neighbors in spite of the pandemic!

This home is available through resale by the original owners. Pictures and
more information will be available soon at www.VillageHearthCohousing.com.
Information about Durham can be found at
www.discoverdurham.com/community-culture.

Call Margaret Roesch at 561-714-8009 or email Pat McAulay at
naturepat [at] aol.com to learn more.

--
Pat McAulay
*Village Hearth Cohousing*