Re: Robert's Rules of Order Newly Revised
From: Tom Smyth (tomtomsmyth.ca)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 14:09:08 -0800 (PST)
Aren't Robert's Rules bad at drawing out the voices of marginalized people?
They assume everyone feels comfortable speaking up and speaking eloquently,
and that everyone has a strong command of the rules themselves. Those are
some pretty hefty assumptions. But yes, there is some real beauty in them,
I agree.