Re: Robert's Rules of Order Newly Revised
From: Yochai Gal (yochaigalgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 14:19:06 -0800 (PST)
To be fair, I've found consensus to have the same issue. In my experience a
sort of "brain trust" of folks with the time (read: older, wealthier),
education and familiarity with extant rules and culture can dominate the
consensus model. A public block from someone less resourced or privileged
may be just as challenging in the consensus model.