Re: Moving back from consensus?
From: Lyn Deardorff (lynpeachtreeoutlook.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 04:39:04 -0800 (PST)
To Bryan Syverson:  Yes, would very much like a copy of your policy.  We have
received a great number of responses.  Many say just "keep working at it" with
little guidance of input to problems.  Yours looks promising for a solution
without actually abandoning Consensus.

Thanks!  My personal email is lynpeachtree [at] hotmail.com, if this helps.

Lyn