Self-developing cohousing vs. working with a developer
From: Swenja Ziegler (zieswenja1gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 09:59:22 -0800 (PST)
Our budding community (Truckee River Cohousing, CA) has received quite a
"budget shock" when our likely developing partner presented us with
realistic pricing. Some in our group think that we might save money by
simplifying the design, building a smaller community and self-developing.
We would love to hear from other cohousing communities who have
self-developed about the pros and cons of going down that path. Since this
might be too big a topic to put in an email, we would also happy to talk to
you via phone or Zoom.

Thanks so much!
Swenja Ziegler
(https://www.truckeecohousing.com/)