Re: Cohousing-L Digest, Vol 203, Issue 16
From: Philip Dowds (rphilipdowdsgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 05:04:16 -0800 (PST)
Sharon —

I’m not sure I can picture how a substantive debate about dealing with “sexism”
did not promptly reveal and highlight these two wildly contrasting views about
the meaning of the word “sexism”.  Did this controversy endure for weeks?  Or,
half a meeting?

Thanks,
RPD

PS: Freud discussed the sexuality of children at considerable length, and
caught considerable flak for his extraordinary theories.