Re: Cohousing-L Digest, Vol 203, Issue 16
From: Richard L Kohlhaas (rlkohlearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 10:31:59 -0800 (PST)
I recall a two-volume treatise on child sexuality.  The first volume was titled
"Sex in the Child from Six to Nine"; the second
volume was "Sex in the Child from Nine to Midnight".

Dick Kohlhaas
Member of Colorado Springs Cohousing Community at Casa Verde Commons
34 households on 4 acres  1.5 miles from center of city.  Built in 2002.
 www.casaverde.us