Community focused movie @ PDX Commons
From: Ann Lehman (annzimmerman-lehman.com)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 12:43:14 -0800 (PST)
Hi Folks,

Wanted you to see we made a special covid video tour which emphasizes the
community aspect of cohousing.

Here is movie.  Here is our slide deck.

We used a terrific young man to make the film whose mother is a cohousing
person.  His name is Chris Sessions and he is open to making more and is very
reasonably priced.  We also have a slide deck of photos to go along with the
movie made by one of our members, Stacey Roberts. I can't say enough nice
things about working Chris!

Here is movie.  Here is our slide deck.

And here is Chris's Website to reach out to him or Chris Sessions <chrissess11
[at] gmail.com>.

If you have been thinking of doing this, now would be a good time!

Good luck.....

Ann Lehman
Principal
Zimmerman Lehman