Holiday sharing
From: Maraiah (Lynn) Nadeau (welcomeolympus.net)
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 14:36:06 -0800 (PST)
At RoseWind, even as we continue with physical distancing and masking, we are
bolstering our social connections, beyond emails and zoom meetings. This past
week has seen deliveries of candles, home-made cookies, biscotti, jam, and
yogurt; promise of delivery of a gourmet Christmas dinner to our single
members; darning and mending favors; help getting a Christmas tree and setting
it up. A zoomed sharing of a menorah lighting. A member made bright
well-designed masks for my grandchildren.

Even as a single person, mostly staying home, I feel solidly connected to my
community. What a gift that is! We are doing a good thing!

Maraiah Lynn Nadeau
RoseWind Cohousing
Port Townsend WA
www.rosewind.org