Re: Holiday sharing
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 19:04:18 -0800 (PST)
Someone here at Mosaic, or maybe several someones?
Snuck gift bags into 10? 15? 5? homes.
Each bag had a few gifts, plus a note telling us we are appreciated, to
accept the gifts with love whether they are perfect for us or not, and
encouraging us to pass it on.
Over the next few days we got more and more notes of gratefulness from
people in the community as the gift giving expanded. Some gifts included
cookies, muffins, and the like.

It's been a well-timed delight.

Liz
Mosaic Commons Cohousing Berlin, MA