Air filter recommendations for common house
From: Melinda Darer (melinda.darergmail.com)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 07:14:49 -0800 (PST)
Good morning:

We hope to occupy our common house in the new year. With the awareness of indoor air pollution increasing as well as concerns about spreading infection, what air filters do you recommend in the common house? Since it's a larger space than our individual homes, I wasn't sure if we need to look at commercial units. Recommendations appreciated. Also we want to mitigate VOC's.

Thank you,

Melinda

--
Melinda Darer
Director, Focusing Initiatives International

For our COVID-19 response, visit CoronaPlaza.LIFE
a virtual plaza where we share tools to build healthy communities