Our community going all-electric
From: Jim Bronson (jimbronsonashlandgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 09:04:05 -0800 (PST)
Dear Cohousing-L Contributors,

Many thanks for the numerous suggestions and comments I received when
putting together an instructive PowerPoint to present to River Song
Cohousing about whether we pay to bring gas to the community.  I was able
to combine all-electric information from power companies along with the
real world experiences of at least 10 cohousing members in 8 different
communities.

If you would like to have a copy of the PowerPoint, just let me know and
I'll send it to you by google drive (if you send me your email address you
will get a link to view it or download it from google drive).

I love the collaborative spirit of cohousers.  Have a warm yet
fossil-fuel-emissions-free holiday, as much as possible.  :)

Jim Bronson
River Song Cohousing
Eugene, Oregon
jimbronsonashland [at] gmail.com